Head Mistress continues....
As the Head Mistress of this Prestigious Institution,
my Aim towards the education system is to foster among our young students:
* an all-round development covering ethics, the intellect, the physique, social skills and aesthetics;
* Biliteracy and Trilingualism;
* self-learning ability and an inquisitive mind;
* a sense of responsibility towards the family, the community, the country and the world;
* a global outlook;
* the ability to assimilate modern technology and ideas, and to appreciate human values;
* strength of character, a spirit of enterprise, the desire for continuous improvement and the versatility to cope with the changing needs of the community; and
* Respect for the rule of law in the pursuit of personal interest.
“Education is not the filling of a pail, But the lighting of a fire”.
“Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education”.
Mrs. MITHUNA V.K